The Indiana COVID-19 Rental Assistance Program helps Hoosiers who are unable to pay their rent due to a loss of wages or other impact caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to qualify for this program you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Indiana Resident
- Currently rent your home OR are Currently experiencing homelessness
- Homeowners can contact 877-GET-HOPE or click HERE for assistance
- Do not reside in Marion County - click HERE for assistance in Marion County
- Show you were negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Property you are seeking assistance for must be your primary residence
You may be eligible for the Energy Assistance Program to help with your household’s utility bills.
- CLICK HERE to read about the program and access an online application.
- CLICK HERE to locate your local Community Action Agency for additional emergency assistance.
To speak to someone for assistance please call (317) 800-6000. Search Submittable's Submitter Resource Center.